Cloth & Flame creates temporary venues and culinary experiences wherever they can be imagined while working to conserve land through access. Our events combine great food and unexpected locations with immersive programming to foster collisions in a new way.
We believe that people only care about that which they have a connection to, and we aim to establish more of these connections. Connection with a place, with others, and with themselves.
We're looking for ambitious, self-motivated people to change how our guests think about events. Our culture and our people matter greatly to us and we look for folks that share our values; Constant Innovation, Empowered Leadership, Productive Partnership, and Unwavering Quality. If this resonates, please reach out. We’d love to chat with you!
The field operations team acts as the face of Cloth & Flame for our clients. This role is responsible for transcribing and developing packages sold by the Sales Team into actual events. Responsibilities include customer communication and expectation setting, as well as the management of all planning and coordination, field execution, and delivery.
- Have 1+ years of event operation experience in the wedding or corporate event industries
- Are a creative problem solver. You have a positive, solution-oriented mindset that sees issues as opportunities
- Understand people and demonstrate it through sophisticated communication
- Believe in the benefits of active listening and creative thinking and, as such, can tailor our value to respond to the client's specific concerns or inspirations
- Enjoy working in the outdoors
- Are flexible and available to work weekends and evenings
- Have a natural desire to go the extra mile with your team to deliver a remarkable product to our customers
- Are detail-oriented and can easily coordinate work and maintain relationships with partners such as guest chefs, landowners, photographers, and local contributors
- Thrive in situations where you have to think quickly and troubleshoot to make sound decisions when faced with unexpected challenges
Working with us you will:
- Deliver top-of-the-line service to our clients; this includes conducting site tours and sharpening client's ideas and expectations while guiding them through the process of creating their event
- Communicate technical concepts clearly. You will convey safety, access, and execution principles to a wide range of audiences. Our product is an alternative process to a more traditional event venue and it takes effort to explain how it works
- Be relentless at prioritization. You will have a volume of accounts and need to be able to stay organized and optimize your time
- Act as the liaison between the client and all internal departments
- Create materials and instruction to hand off to our production team for the execution of events
- Coordinate and provide logistical planning for outside vendors
- Schedule service staffing for events including creation of job posts for out-of-area events
- Reserve lodging, flights, and rental vehicles for out-of-area event
- Constantly iterate our process and work toward being a thought-leader within our team.
- Be ready for anything else. You’ll work cross-functionally and manage special projects internally to help us continue scaling as quickly as possible
- Push yourself to always be creative, grow and lead our clients, yourself and our team
Benefits and Perks
Our greatest benefits come in the form of quick growth, an exciting and ever-changing place to work, and opportunity. We do have some great perks as well:
- PTO and sick leave
- Downtown Phoenix office
- Preventative healthcare and dental
- Company retreats and destination off-sites
- Free access to our community dinners
- Travel and lodging
- And lots of adventure
Learn more about us at clothandflame.com