Cloth & Flame creates temporary venues and culinary experiences wherever they can be imagined while working to conserve land through by compensating landowners for low-impact use. Our events combine great food and unexpected locations with immersive programming to foster collisions in a new way.
We believe that people only care about that which they have a connection to, and we aim to establish more of these connections. Connection with a place, with others, and with themselves.
We're looking for ambitious, self-motivated people to change how our guests think about events. Our culture and our people matter greatly to us and we look for folks that share our values; Constant Innovation, Empowered Leadership, Productive Partnership, and Unwavering Quality. If this resonates, please reach out. We’d love to chat with you!
Our Production Team plays one of the most central roles in the success of our events. This unified team actually creates the "venue" itself, packing, transporting, and physically building infrastructure in places where it wouldn't otherwise exist.
- Are first and foremost an adventure seeker, a lover of all things outdoors, and a dreamer who can see past “what is,” and into “what could be”
- See the value in hard work and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Are a person that sees problem-solving not just as a task to excel at, but a way of thinking about things that you actively seek and enjoy.
- Have a basic understanding of Google docs and sheets, and can update packing information on these platforms
- Easily recognize gaps in knowledge needed to do your best work, and actively work to close those gaps through regular communication with other teams and colleagues
- Believe in the power of connection; to the work, to the land, and to each other.
- Are a team player who can work efficiently on their own or integrate smoothly into a team of twenty
- Have a driver's license and clean driving record
- Are capable of lifting 75lbs multiple times throughout a shift
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following: event production, carpentry, construction, mechanical systems, welding, landscaping, event management, organizational management, wilderness guiding, etc.
Working with us you will:
- Pack materials for events from a digital spreadsheet at our warehouse
- Load and unload equipment for transport
- Drive large trucks, cargo vans, and tow trailers carrying inventory and equipment to our event locations
- Work with a field team to build out the infrastructure prior to our events from a site map
- Break down all large pieces from events and return to warehouse
- Conduct regular inventories of our warehouse and storage
- Work through associated tasks contributing to the success of an event such as washing vans and equipment, gathering supplies, performing routine maintenance and repairs to field equipment.
Drivers License required. Must be able to lift 75lbs.
Learn more about us at clothandflame.com