Social Media Manager
Location: Cloth & Flame is based in Phoenix, Arizona but this position may be performed remotely.
Working Hours: M-F 9-5 Mountain Standard (Arizona) Time
Who we are: Cloth & Flame is an experiential event and production agency that designs experiences, incentive programs, and celebrations wherever they can be imagined. By working with like-minded partners, vendors, properties, and land agencies, we create unforgettable events for clients like Lucid Motors, Google, Crate & Barrel, Chanel, and Shopify.
Our company has grown considerably in the last two years and is currently on an unprecedented trajectory, and we’re looking for extraordinary people who want to do extraordinary things with us.
The Job: The Social Media Manager supports the company and our clients across a variety of social media management tasks including but not limited to: social media strategy development, content creation and scheduling, engagement and analytics tracking. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement social media marketing plans and campaigns.
- Create, schedule, and publish engaging content across various social media platforms.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on social media performance metrics.
- Engage with our online community and respond to comments.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to align social media strategies with business goals.
- Work closely with graphic designer(s) to ensure visually compelling content.
- Manage and monitor brand reputation online.
- Handle multiple social channels and campaigns simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines.
- Work effectively as a team player.
Pluses if you have experience with:
- Social media management tools such as AgoraPulse
- Asana, Basecamp, or a similar project management platform
- Canva, Figma, and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Running and analyzing social media ads
- 2-5 years of experience in Social Media Management and/or Digital Marketing.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Solid content creation skills: writing, editing, and curating.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Proficient in Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office.
- Portfolio showcasing successful social media campaigns and management.
Benefits & Perks:
Our greatest benefits come in the form of quick growth, an exciting and ever-changing place to work, and opportunity. We do have some great perks as well:
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- Eligible for health insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunity to make a huge impact in a rapidly growing, self-funded company
- Office in Downtown Phoenix
- Volunteer time off (2-3 days)
- Unlimited Vacation (with an enforced minimum!)
- Company retreats and destination off-sites
- Birthday time off
- Nine paid company holidays
Learn more about us at clothandflame.com